SUBMIT A RESUME
We may not currently have a
listing in your skill area, but
we are always on the lookout
for motivated and talented
people to join our team.
Current openings in our company.
Print & Fulfillment Sales Representative
About the Job
Excellent Salesperson needed for National Print Marketing Company
WHO WE ARE:
PrintMailPro.com is a leading, national marketing solutions provider, offering a full range of services to government
agencies as well as Fortune 500 clients nationally. We provide full service print marketing solutions including brand
design, consumer market analysis, print, direct-mail, warehousing, storage, and freight services.
We are currently seeking a top notch Marketing Consultant to help expand our Austin location.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Build and maintain an on-going sales pipeline.
• Communicate the benefits of PrintMailPro.com's entire line of fulfillment; assembly, printing, mailing and
outsourcing of supply chain management to potential and new customers.
• Sell all of PrintMailPro.com's solutions to customers to increase sales and market share.
• Develop & implement new, creative, and effective sales & marketing strategies to penetrate new accounts.
• Prepare customized quotes for combined services.
• Minimum 3 years of proven print sales experience with excellent sales skills and a list of contacts.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to present to individuals and groups.
• Polished, professional appearance and image and strong business acumen throughout customer interactions.
• Ability to work independently, exceed sales goals and adapt to a changing environment.
• Ability to initiate communication with new clients, actively listen to their needs and concerns, and provide solutions
that generate sales.
• Organized, detail-oriented, ability to multi-task.
• Possess a sense of urgency and drive to accomplish organizational goals.
• Motivated, self-starter with strong customer service skills.
• Comprehensive industry knowledge of printing and fulfillment.
• Must be technically proficient with a computer, e-mail, Microsoft Office.
• College degree preferred.